Position Overview - Seattle
As the Sr. Account Manager you will be responsible for connecting and managing all cross-functional customer and PMI working teams in development of customer asset needs related to new merchandise products and product transitions throughout the Americas region. The Sr. Account Manager establishes and continuously improves robust plans, cadences and tools to ensure product information is provided for all cross function teams working closely with the Product and Creative Development department. The ideal candidate has exceptional organization, problem-solving, prioritization and communication skills and builds high quality relationships that provide a platform for influencing individuals at all levels in the organization.
The Sr. Account Manager applies program and project management and new product introduction best practices. Managing multiple programs concurrently and often in the face of great ambiguity, he or she models composure, professionalism and a bias toward action and results while fostering camaraderie, alignment around common goals and adept conflict resolution.
- Applies new product introduction as well as program and project management best practices
- Facilitates and responsible for all product submissions to legal, new product work sheets and hero pages, item glossaries, assortment grids, visual segmentation coordination, production sample submissions, management of samples and coordination to PR, requests and product descriptions for PR, hi res photography management, and digital Assets upload with metadata tagging
- Develops and leads execution of project plans, delivering scope, goals and success measures
- Communicates project status, highlighting risks efficiently and effectively with all cross functional teams
- Analyzes and evaluates project interdependencies and their impacts to programs while determining process improvement opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, communicating effectively and projecting a professional image when giving and receiving information
- Extremely well organized and able to work independently, advancing multiple complex projects concurrently in a highly dynamic environment
- Takes initiative and prioritizes tasks, demonstrating excellent time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively with individuals and groups at all organizational levels, building relationships grounded in trust, candor and transparency and providing a platform for influencing
- Deals with ambiguity, maintaining composure, discretion and high first time quality under timeline pressure or when faced with sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Solid understanding of new product introduction an program and project management best practices
- Strong general business acumen
- 6 + Years of related experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in category management and/or project management and/or new product introduction
- Knowledge of the consumer products industry, including product go-to-market strategies, product launch and fulfilment; coffee retail experience preferred
Interaction and Environment
- Reports to Vice President, Specialty Coffee
- Holds desks at both the customer and PMI Seattle offices
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions
- Sitting/Standing/Walking: Approximately 95% of time is spent working at a desk. Balance of time (approximately 5%) is spent moving around work areas.
- Speaking/Hearing: Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, customers and outside agencies, by telephone and in person.
- Vision: Ability to effectively use a computer screen and interpret printed materials, memos and other appropriate paperwork.
- Lifting/Carrying: Ability to transport files and supplies.
- Stooping/Kneeling: Ability to access files and supplies.
- Reaching/Handling: Ability to input information into computer systems and retrieve and work with appropriate paperwork, equipment and supplies.
Established in 1983, privately-held Pacific Market International (PMI) designs, manufactures and markets innovative food and beverage solutions designed for busy lifestyles. Our two most recognizable brands, Stanley® and Aladdin®, are both over 100 years old. PMI also operates a thriving private-label business for globally recognized companies. PMI is headquartered in Seattle, Washington with offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, China; Manila, Philippines; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and Amsterdam, Netherlands.Apply