Mainly responsible for developing long-term plan for Migo brand and also give consideration to the global cooperation and localization of Stanley and Aladdin.
- Initiate and plan the marketing development and resource allocation strategy, ensure the reasonable support of the key market to provide guarantee to the growth of the whole business.
- Conduct solid research and analysis for the key market to better understand with the consumer demand and competitive environment to support important business decisions.
- Initiate and implement the marketing plans to the key markets and adjust the plans in accordance with the market changes and competition.
- Manage and control marketing budget.
- Build and develop partnership with advertising agency, vendors and sales teams. Plan and implement online/offline marketing activities.
- Lead the retail management projects to improve the store display, performance of the tallyman and promoter, work closely with the sales team to ensure the implementation of the projects.
- Build the data base and system to manage all the documents of the marketing department. Streamline the workflow and communication process to improve the work efficiency of the marketing department.
- Develop marketing department staff under the premise of the company's values.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree and above
- Minimum ten years relevant working experience
- Consumer goods industry background
- Proficient in English, both written and oral