Who Are We?
PMI is a leading global brand that manufactures, markets, and designs innovative food and beverage container solutions. Their two most recognizable brands, Stanley® and Aladdin®, are sold globally. PMI also creates private label products for select global retailers. Headquartered in Seattle, PMI has offices in Bentonville, San Francisco, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Amsterdam, Manila and Rio de Janeiro. Additionally, PMI has ownership in three manufacturing facilities, one in China and two in Brazil.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Stanley Marketing team in our Seattle headquarters. The Graphic Designer plays a key role in the creation of a wide range of digital and print creative that promote and support the Stanley business and inspire customers to explore our brand. This role works across multiple functions within the marketing department, digesting briefs, liaising with business owners and thinking critically about how to package messages, products and ideas in tight, inspiring on- brand creative containers. Liaises with the marketing department, eCommerce/Digital, Product, Sales/ Merchandising and other players as required. You should be organized, outgoing, hard-working, and have an interest in our brand and the Outdoors space.
- Work with the Art Director and key stakeholders to transform concepts into visual solutions that articulate the Stanley brand and deliver on business objectives.
- Develop compelling concepts and designs for a variety of digital and print media including email campaigns, website content, social media content, digital advertising, marketing collateral, catalogs, trade materials, sales presentations, packaging, and retail signage.
- Manage projects from concept to completion while communicating with all necessary in-house teams to keep projects on schedule and meet delivery deadlines.
- Participate in and sometimes lead brainstorming sessions with other creatives and project owners.
- Execute print and digital production for the marketing team
- Stay fresh and inspired by following design and industry trends.
- Help manage our library of creative assets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, take direction, receive feedback and execute accordingly
- Able to articulate thoughts and critique in a positive, thorough manner
- Clear communication, both written and verbal.
- Solid understanding of current web technologies
- Familiarity with content management systems, digital asset management systems, and B2B systems.
- Ability to translate brand guidelines into original compelling designs
- Ability to own deadlines, prioritize tasks, exercise good time-management
- Knowledge of the print production process and preparing files for printing
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Expert level visual design skills with a keen eye for typography, spatial relationships, layout, color theory, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Art, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional design experience relating to web design, branded environments, packaging, apparel/durable goods. Outdoors industry experience a major plus.
- A solid online portfolio representing the best of your body of work to date
For more Information, visit: https://www.pmi-worldwide.comApply