As the eCommerce Manager we ask that you bring: This position is focused on developing strategies to build and optimize sales for our retail eCommerce partners. The right person will manage the business from item setup, through to ensuring the integrity of our catalog (data, presentation) along with in- market marketing and promotional levers, on into remediating site merchandising issues. This person will lead activities impacting on-site visibility of our category through all product lines and brand, ultimately impacting multiple meaningful metrics to building our retail eCommerce business. This resource will manage wholesale eCommerce projects independently (form setups, scrubs, merchant promotion initiatives, data readouts, drop ship projects, etc.), with input from relevant stakeholders. This resource focuses on driving business growth, analyzing in-season consumer behavior, trend and driving activity to realize growth opportunities for all .com retailers. Analyzes data from available sources to make recommendations and decisions; acts with initiative and has an entrepreneurial spirit. Collaborates with the eCommerce, Sales, Marketing and Product/Merchandising teams and other internal or external technical resources to achieve goals.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Identify online merchandising, marketing and consumer-usability opportunities. Assist in the preparation of actionable project briefs to escalate internally, and subsequently with applicable teams.
- Responsible for impacting and improving customer experience at Amazon.com, Walmart.com and other partner eCommerce sites. Optimize and administer ongoing strategy and process to continuously optimize the user experience and our brand/product visibility.
- Be the owner of great front-end and back-end data catering to the unique system needs of our retail eCommerce partners.
- Own the process of item setup and transition. Maintain partner-facing forms, templates & content processes to improve partner acceptance.
- Ensure acceptance of data through testing, review and usability analyses.
- Work with internal and external teams to add content to new and established partner sites; maintain a push process with retailer teams.
- Perform keyword research and competitive research to optimize brand, product and category presence across the retail eCommerce landscape using all available levers: digital marketing, data optimization, merchandising recommendations, promotions, etc.
- Coordinate and execute ad hoc eCommerce projects with Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT and retail partners as required, including drop ship projects.
Education and Experience:
- 4 year degree required. MBA Preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in related industry, and consumer goods preferred.
- Reports to: Director of eCommerce
About PMI: PACIFIC MARKET INTERNATIONAL
PMI is the global leader in food and beverage container solutions. Founded in 1983, and led by CEO Bob Keller, the company is guided by principles of innovation, consumer focus, sustainability, and community. PMI designs, manufactures, and markets innovative drinkware and food container solutions around the world, leading with the flagship Stanley® brand. For over 100 years, Stanley® has been the gold standard in premium drinkware for outdoorsman, craftsman, and travelers. PMI also has a team dedicated to major retailer and foodservice accounts with highly customized food and beverage container solutions. Our vision is to revolutionize the way people enjoy food and beverage everywhere.
PMI’s corporate headquarters are in Seattle, Washington. North American product development, marketing, and sales operate out of the Seattle location. The company distributes product to more than 30 countries through sales offices located in China, Europe, Brazil and the U.S. Products are produced at a combination of company-owned and supplier partner locations located around the world. PMI also operates design, engineering, quality, customer service and merchandising operations in China, Brazil, and the Philippines. PMI products have been to the top of Mount Everest, are frequently viewed on popular television shows and movies, and can be seen in the hands of avid outdoorsman and hipsters alike. When discerning consumers want the best, they seek out Stanley® products.
For more Information, visit: https://www.pmi-worldwide.com
Comprehensive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) plan.Apply