Who is PMI Worldwide?
Founded in 1983, PMI Worldwide (PMI) was created under the guiding principles of sustainability, community and integrity. Today, PMI is a $330M global leader in designing, marketing and manufacturing food and beverage solutions for busy lifestyles. PMI’s flagship brand, Stanley®, has been sold throughout the world for over 100 years. In 2010, Joshua Green Corporation made an investment in PMI to accelerate organic growth and support market expansion. In 2015, Endeavour Capital also made an investment in PMI and recapitalized the business to help support the acquisition of Formation Brands. Through this strategic acquisition, PMI achieved leadership positions in all four categories of beverage ware (stainless steel, ceramic, plastic, and glass). PMI’s focus extends beyond its industry- leading brands to customized solutions for major retailers and specialty chains, with services ranging from in-house design to supply chain and replenishment expertise.
As the Digital Marketing Manager we ask that you bring:
In this position you will drive digital demand and retention for Stanley within digital, most specifically across Direct to Consumer, and 3P eCommerce channel. This person will establish and optimize channel-level spends based on a full-funnel attribution model around LTV, and will be accountable for driving profitable sales through the Stanley brand website. This person will manage investments to drive acquisition across Direct to Consumer/3P (Amazon/eBay/other marketplaces), as well as retention activities via email. Will evaluate data from cross-channel performance marketing campaigns to optimize campaigns and improve ROI, ROAS, CPA and/or LTV along with other metrics particular to utilized vehicles, e.g. open-rates, and more. Analyzes data from available sources to make recommendations and decisions. This individual both strategizes and executes, leads partner conversations on implementation, drives execution above all. The role works collaboratively with the Digital/eCommerce, Sales, Marketing and Product teams and other internal or external technical resources to achieve goals.
- Manage and prioritize acquisition and retention initiatives to lift revenue, increase conversion, average order value (AOV) and profitable sales revenue.
- Launch new eCommerce marketplaces, in conjunction with eCommerce Operations. Collaborate with senior management across the organization to effectively integrate sales optimization strategies of 1P vs. 3P merchandising along with other corporate initiatives to promote healthy growth of the business.
- Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends to make data based decisions. Track and grow sales, provide daily and monthly sales data reports. Utilize data analytic tools to develop insight and recommendations to sales and marketing leadership, specifically utilizing Google Analytics/AdWords, Bing, Gemini, Amazon Advertising (AMS) campaigns, and others.
- Create and grow affiliate program, independently or through a managed service partnership.
- 3- 5 years of related experience or comparable educational background
- Experience in digital direct response marketing for e-Commerce preferred; willingness to learn required
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid analytical experience and aptitude; bias for using data to make decisions and recommendations
- Skilled with MS Excel; experience with SQL a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other related field preferred
For more Information, visit: https://www.pmi-worldwide.com
Comprehensive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) plan.Apply