Deliver World Class Customer Service. Process and manage consumer online orders, respond to incoming phone, mail and e-mail inquiries, ensuring on-time delivery and overall customer satisfaction. Take the lead on issues and be pro-active in finding solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter U.S. and Canadian web orders for timely processing and delivery.
- Process employee purchases.
- Assist consumers with order status and product information/availability.
- Process consumer warranty and replacement requests.
- Answer calls from customer service phone queue.
- Follow through on order tracking and verify complete on-time shipments.
- Process returns and refunds.
- Maintain customer routing guide manuals.
- Gather and analyze product data and perform trend analysis.
- Publish monthly call center report for Senior Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- College graduate
- Minimum three (3) years of customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone
- Solid word processing and computer database skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Good personal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Ability to study and apply new information.